University of Marketing and Distribution Sciences
Since the university's opening in 1988, it has worked towards being an ""open university,"" one of its founding principles, and at present some 800 international students from 20 countries and areas in not only Asia, but Europe, America, and Africa study here. There is an ""International Exchange Student Dorm"" on campus, and there are departments dedicated to all kinds of support for international students, from student life, education, international exchange, area exchange, and so on. Furthermore, the university's career department also employs full-time staff to support international students in finding employment with guidance counselling, company information sessions on campus, support in acquiring qualifications, interview practice, and more.
・EJU scores must be 210 points out of a total of 400, not including descriptions.
・The entrance qualification above may not be accepted at some times
After second year: 781,000 yen - 1,012,000 yen
・The annual course fees above also includes other school fees.
・The annual course fees above include each scholarship available to international students.
・After students' second year, course fees may be reduced depending on academic performanceFirst year scholarship money is given to those with a resident card status of "student"
Number Seeking Employment After Graduation：58
Number Who Found Employment in Japan:：43
Number Who Found Employment in Kobe：13
Infection Prevention and Safety Initiatives
1. Extension of payment deadlines for school fees as well as individual contact and follow-up with all international students.
2. Use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to implement a ""For the Students"" strategy across the entire university, and to make back-ups (ex: online student consultations, online career consultations, etc.).
3. As a general rule, classes are held in-person, while upholding our infection-prevention policies. However, in order to flexibly adapt should the infection situation worsen, we have systems prepared (using classes that combine in-person and on-demand classes, etc.). We also offer support for on-demand classes for students who have not yet entered the country due to the pandemic.
4. Transparent paritions have been installed at student-facing counters in order to prevent the spread of infection. Professors are to wear masks, and hand sanitizer will be made available across campus.
5. Information on part-time jobs will be provided to international students who have lost their jobs, etc.
See more on university fields of study
Download School Pamphlets
To download the pamphlets above, please enter your information in the form below and press the download button.
Regarding entrance exams and applications
University of Marketing and Distribution Sciences (Representative) *For international students: International Student Support Department *Closed on SaturdaysTEL：⁺81-78-794-3555
3-1 Gakuen-Nishimachi, Nishi-ku, Kobe
Articles About University of Marketing and Distribution Sciences
For details about fields of study, be sure to refer to each university's home page.